Fashion brand sourcing office
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm & passion
- Develop and modify initial 2D pattern and finalize 3D collection
- Generate and deliver true-to-life quality digital fabrics by using Vizoo and CLO Fabric Kit
- Responsible for 3D software research and ensure to achieve professional level of 3D skillsets such as CLO, KEYSHOT, Cinema 4D and more software if required
- Responsible for having a clear direction & development of overall 3D showcasing with DNA.
- Provide 3D training and support to colleagues if needed
- Meet project deadlines and deliver projects with high qualities.
- Manage the digital material platform with other global sourcing offices, track progress, and provide expertise to related parties to ensure successful implementation.
- Assist in a smooth 3D implementation track, bring new ideas and input on how to use existing tools, and create a stronger business model.
- Occasional business and 3D related trips to the seminars, fairs, trade shows, fashion shows, suppliers and
- 3-5 years relevant experience in recognized fashion companies
- Multinational enterprise 3D team experience is a plus
- Strong product and technical knowledge of garment
- Proficient in fashion 3D software is a must (Preferably CLO)
- Knowledge of Vizoo, CLO Fabric Kit, KEYSHOT, Cinema 4D (C4D) and After Effect is an advance.
- Creative, innovative, Self-motivated, detail-oriented, strong in problem solving,
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Good command of both written and spoken in English
- Experienced with EU buyer is preferred
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- Please submit your portfolio for consideration
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Design, Others|