- Lead accounts payable function, including preparation daily cheque/ TT remittance payment and ensure all the accounting transactions are recorded in accordance with corporate guidelines
- Review and process vendor payment;
- Follow up enquiries and prepare reconciliation with creditors statement;
- Support supervisor to ensure timely management of payment and prepare monthly schedules & analysis reports;
- Coordinate with other divisions/departments on payment process and strengthen internal control systems;
- Manage good relationships with vendors to maintain customers’ profiles;
- Create insights and optimize payment process;
- Perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Diploma in Accounting / LCCI Level 3 or above;
- 2 years of relevant experiences in accounts payable and MNC is an advantage;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Proficient in computer knowledge e.g. Microsoft Excel, Word. Experience in Steppro software is an advantage;
- Good interpersonal, communication skills, self-motivated, detail oriented, strong sense of responsibility and able to work under pressure;
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance|