Posted 9 months ago
- Handle accounts receivable including payment allocations, timely collection of debts, assessment of overdue debtor accounts and assist with development of collection policies and procedures.
- Assist the team to prepare periodic reports
- Handle any finance related tasks to be assigned by supervisor from time to time.
- Assist with the development and enforcement of internal control policies, guidelines and procedures.
- F.6 graduate with LCCI Level II or above.
- 1-3 years’ experience in AR, and more experience in AP and GL will be advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, etc.
- Good command of both spoken and written in English and Chinese.
- Willing to be a good team player.
|We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)|
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance|