- To month-end closing and consolidation, budgeting, financial forecasts and control
- Preparation of financial and management reports and analysis for management’s review.
- Will also be required to ensure compliance with relevant internal policies and external regulatory requirements as appropriate
- Will coordinate with internal and external auditors, banks and/or tax authorities and participate in ad-hoc projects as required.
- Degree holder and qualified accountant with minimum 5 years’ auditing and Property
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Mature, self-motivated, able to work under pressure and meet tight reporting deadline
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance, Admin & HR, Clerk|