Posted 6 months ago
- The appointee will be responsible for providing general administrative support to one or more units.
- Major duties may include providing logistical support for accreditation exercises, qualifications assessment, workshops/ seminars/ meetings and other quality assurance activities;
- Handling customer enquiries, correspondence and counter service; maintaining the filing system; data entry, processing and records management.
- Higher Diploma or an Associate Degree or academic qualification comparable to HKQF Level 4.
- We are looking for an individual who is self-motivated, mature, meticulous and responsible and has a service-oriented attitude.
- The successful candidate should have good organisation, communication and interpersonal skills; good written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua);
- High proficiency in MS Office and Chinese word processing. Experience, qualifications and potential in digital technology related application will be an advantage.
- Fresh graduates will also be considered.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Admin & HR, Clerk|