- Handle full spectrum of office administrative duties.
- Perform office administration work such as ordering office supplies, office housekeeping and maintenance of office equipment, etc.
- Assist in HR administration duties, including follow up attendance and leave records, recruitment activities, etc.
- Assist in daily accounting operations, including routine general accounting entries, Handle staff reimbursement claims, assist in preparing invoice & receipt, etc.
- Assist in ad-hoc assignment as required
Skills & Requirements
- Degree in Human Resources/ Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Fluently English speaking is preferred;
- Practical knowledge in MS Office and Chinese word processing.
- Knowing German language and Immediate available is a definite advantage.
- 5-day work week, bank holidays
- 12 months + bonus
- Annual Leave 15 days
- Medical and Dental provided
- Bank Holidays
- Flexible working hours
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance, Admin & HR, Clerk|