Posted 5 months ago
Headquartered in Europe, our client is a listed corporation (USA). It provides electronic products and is looking for qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Benefit: 5 Day work, Double Pay, bonus, flexible working hour, Bank Holiday, Medical, etc.
- Act as a Receptionist to greet incoming customer.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to make sure the company operates smoothly and effectively, including handling of incoming telephone calls, emails and faxes; handling and tracking of courier orders; and greeting visitors.
- Take inventory of and order office supplies.
- Obtain quotations as needed.
- Place maintenance orders.
- Verify accuracy of payroll of employees in China and prepare monthly reports for employees attendance, late and overtime.
- Assist schedule interviews with potential candidates.
- Perform ad hoc tasks
- Diploma / Bachelor’s degree holder.
- 3 years’ experience in front office and administration work environment preferred.
- Quick learner and able to handle task independently
- Good command in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Proficiency in MS Office application and Chinese Word Processing.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Admin & HR, Clerk|