Listed in HK with 8,000+ staff, our client is one of major property developers in HK. It is looking for qualified candidates to fill the following position:
(benefits: 5-day, bonus, 16AL, medical, dental, education allowance)
- l Responsible for end-to-end system development, from requirement collections, feasibility study, system design, implementation, to system deployment.
- l Responsible for assisting the planning and management of IT projects, conducting application training, troubleshooting, and analyzing any application issues and problems.
- l The successful candidate will lead and mentor the development team, communicate with end users and vendors for business / technical requirements.
- l Degree holders in Computer Science or related disciplines
- l Over 8 years of IT related working experience with 3 years in a managerial role; exposure in property management business areas is a plus
- l Proven track record in leading business analysis and defining high level solution architecture design and the corresponding integration with external applications
- l Experience in medium to large scale software implementation and maintenance projects, particularly on digital transformation and ERP implementation
- l Experience in Service Oriented Architecture Application support and design
- l Experience in Development Language and Database, e.g. .NET Framework, ASP/ASPX and Microsoft SQL, MySQL
- We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Information Technology (IT)|