5 days work, double pay, performance bonus, medical scheme, MPF etc.
- Handle full set of accounts and prepare periodical financial reports
- Responsible of daily accounting operation including E-banking payments, A/R and A/P
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma or Degree holder in Accounting or relevant disciplines
- Member of any recognized professional accountancy body.
- Minimum 3-5 years of related accounting working experience
- Responsible, positive, well organized, capable to communicate with all levels and work under pressure to meet deadlines;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Strong communication, interpersonal, problem solving and supervisory skills
- A good team player, highly analytical, independent and self-driven
- Using SAP
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance, Admin & HR, Clerk|