- Perform and manage full spectrum of accounting functions
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with the accounting standards, company policies and legal requirements
- Compile monthly financial reports, tax report filing and performance analysis for corporate review
- Formulate, review and develop internal systems procedures and policies of the factory
- Liaise with external auditors, legal and tax advisers
- Provide financial advice to the top management
- Assist in budgeting, business planning, business strategy and cost control
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks as from time to time required by management team.
- Degree holder in Accounting or relevant disciplines
- Member of any recognized professional accountancy body.
- Minimum 3-5 years of related accounting working experience
- Responsible, positive, well organized, capable to communicate with all levels and work under pressure to meet deadlines;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Strong communication, interpersonal, problem solving and supervisory skills
- A good team player, highly analytical, independent and self-driven
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance|