Business: US based fashion apparel distributor
- Provide assistance to Senior Accountants/Finance Manager on daily accounting operations and ad hoc projects under tight deadlines
- Sales invoicing and ensure accurate reconciliation among SO, shipping documents and sales invoices.
- AP reconciliation among PO, shipping documents and vendor invoices.
- Prepare outstanding statements to customers on regular basis, monitors AR collections and liaises with customers to ensure timely settlements.
- Coordinate with business team for reconciling short shipments.
- Primary prepare of HSBC net payments.
- Vendors setup and due diligence.
- Perform other task/ duty as assigned
- High Diploma in Accounting / Finance or equivalent
- 1-2 years’ solid experience in accounting field
- Fresh graduate is also welcomed
- Good working skills in Excel, Outlook
- Ability in communicating in English (Verbal and Written)
- Flexible in job allocation
- Good Time management to meet tight deadlines
- Hardworking and willing to work under pressure
- Knowledge of HSBC net is preferred
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance, Others|