- Perform economic, business and property market analyses with focus on China
- Conduct desktop research to review market potential and competitive landscape
- Monitoring competitors and benchmarking their activities to support strategic planning and future developments
- Assist in ad hoc tasks and special projects as required
- University Degree in Business, or related disciplines
- 2 years of relevant working experience
- Well-versed in MS Office and Chinese word processing.
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills and detail-minded
- Good command of both spoken & written English and Chinese, fluent Mandarin is a PLUS
- Candidate with less exposure could apply for the post of Assistant Business Analyst / Assistant Market Analyst.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|