- Project Management of Supply Chain Management (SCM) System Implementation
- Provided project management services on behalf of the client to manage a third-party vendor to implement the SCM System.
- Worked closely with users and the third-party vendor to ensure the project proceeded on schedule.
- Participated in the solution design phase to ensure the solution could meet the business requirements.
- ERP Selection and Implementation
- Follow up their requirements and process flows for Supply Chain, Sales, and Finance based on the collected requirements.
- Identified the gap between the as-is process and the to-be process and provided recommendations to improve the process efficiency with the future ERP system.
- Assisted the client in formulating the RFP for the ERP implementation and provided insights during systems selection.
- Provided professional project management service to the client in system selection phases.
- Automated reports by developing VBA to improve operational efficiency
- Degree in Supply chain / Logistic
- 1-2 years in Project Coordinator in Business analyst / Supply Chain
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, analytical and technical skill
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|