- Prescreen and comment pre-lab dips to allow any failure issue in bulk and get solution at early development stage, especially for sensitive and neon colors.
- Evaluate lab dip, print strike off and bulk submissions, and release color comments to mills/vendors independently.
- Update the color comment in the system.
- Verify the valid root cause and work out a solution if lab dips and s/offs are rejected in several rounds, find out the main reasons/difficulties why can’t achieve color as standard.
- Discuss and formulate solutions with mills/dyeing houses/printers/vendors in case of any development or production issues.
- Maintain time and action on approval process
- Work closely with merchandising team on color submission and approval issues
- Diploma or above in Coloration, Textile Chemistry or related disciplines
- 2-3 years relevant experience in color and printing approval
- Less experience or Fresh Graduate are welcome.
- With great team spirit and excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese; Mandarin is a plus
- Proactive, Curious and Customer oriented
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)