Posted 3 months ago
Luxury brand in Asia Pacific
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide weekly and monthly CRM report to Retail head.
- Monitor CRM action results by store and by individual staff.
- In charge of CRM tools and responsible for sending email blasts and generating call list according to boutique specific needs.
- Regular analytical analysis of competitors and the customer landscape to ensure the competitiveness of the CRM program
- Promotes optimum staff performance by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
- Keep abreast of market trends to determine the need for improvements in the store
- Determine, set, track and report all Retail KPIs
- Analyze sales and revenue reports on weekly and monthly basis
- Maintain store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Train and evaluate store employees through selling role play and Client Experience Program
- Train store employees on corporate policies and procedures
- Develop relationships with key suppliers and vendors
- Suggest new operational and selling strategies to improve store’s performance and productivity
- Work with Retail Team to develop CRM strategy and customer loyalty program to meet company’s objectives
- Managing CRM budget planning and keeping expense in-line with budget.
- Understand different boutique CRM needs and develop specific activities suitable to their needs,including acquisition, conversion and retention
- Plan and organize all in-store selling events, client activities, and international CRM events.
- Evaluation all CRM actions / program efficiency and propose changes according to its needs.
- Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
- Overseeing direct communications with customers through the CRM program.
- Responsible for building customer base by developing a strong rapport with VIP customers potential, finding their particulars and meeting their requirements
- Proactively work with different partners to generate new business opportunities, partnerships and host events accordingly
- Deal with complaints from customers to maintain brand’s reputation
- Develop and manage on-going email campaign strategy that includes segmentation of customer groups to optimize sales and retention
- Responsible to evaluate staff customer service level.
- Set objectives to each store according to their weaknesses.
- Lead sales team to develop actions to improve / maintain excellent results at Client experience program.
- Develop training program with Trainer / Store in Charge on customer service standards
- To proactively review and seek feedback from frontline staff and assist Retail manager to develop systematic staff coaching with store manager to monitor staff service performance
- Assist HQ in website development with localization
- Work together with Brand CEO and APAC Marketing and Comm Director to develop SEO and SEM for local markets.
- Closely monitor e-comm sales development and suggest ways to improve business
- Assist boutique to reply to clients online enquires
- Provide reports and analysis on e-comm business
- At least 3 -5 years of experience in Retail management, managing client servicing, CRM tools and client relationship management.
- Knowledge of retail management best practices
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizing and leadership skills
- Commercial awareness
- Analytical mind and familiarity with data analysis principles
- Comprehensive understanding of VIP’s, CRM and events operations
- Customer oriented Ability to accurately profile and segment VIP clients effectively with good communication skills.
- Creativity in finding ways to retain customers and ensure business growth
- Multitasker with the can-do attitude and ability to produce results whilst working under pressure
- Good team player and able to work independently
- Good command in Chinese and English
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance, Customer Services, Retailing, Sales & Marketing|