Posted 2 months ago
- Monitor and coordination for the site operation
- Manage site progress and workmanship on site
- Drawings by AutoCAD, equipment submission, prepare works records, etc.
- Handle ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Diploma or above in Building Services / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- 1-5 years relevant working experience (Fresh graduate will be considered)
- With Building Services, Switchboard, Generator, BMS experience is preferable
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Engineer
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)