- Drawings by AutoCAD, equipment submission, prepare works records, etc.
- Monitor and coordination for the site operation, manage site progress and workmanship on site
- Handle ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Diploma or above in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Building Services Engineering or related disciplines
- 1 – 5 years relevant working experience (Fresh graduate will be considered)
- With building services, Switchboard, Generator, BMS experience is preferable
- Proficiency in MS Office and AutoCAD
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Engineer
- Immediate Available.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)