- Maintains current knowledge about global market environment as well as key industry sectors, the primary and secondary financial products available for investment, including bonds, bond funds, stocks, equity funds, futures, options, as well as other structured products, derivatives and alternative assets, etc.
- Provide advice to the top management and implement business strategies to fulfill the investment goals of the Chinese family office
- Leads a small team to identify and execute the investment opportunities
- Develops and maintain the good relationships with bankers and other investment parties in professional manners.
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Finance / Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years’ relevant working licensed representative and investment experiences or expertise at VP or Director-level in Investment Banking, Fund Management, Consultancy or Family Offices
- Proven individual track record in executing deals in global market with licensed representative of Type 9 preferred
- Qualified accountant with CPA or CFA qualification or equivalent
- Exposure in a Chinese family office would be definitely an advantage
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance|