- Responsible for full spectrum of HR functions including but not limited to talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, performance management and etc
- Handle payroll, MPF, taxation, leave maintenance and medical & life insurance scheme administration
- Handle on-board arrangements, prepare employment contract & salary benchmarking, conduct reference check, follow-up probationary assessment & staff movement and etc
- Administration support of expatriates’ work visa application, employee engagement program and etc
- Prepare and update HR-related reports for management review
- Degree holder with 2-4 years relevant experience in HR in multinational
- Familiar with in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and relevant regulations;
- Independent, detail-minded with good interpersonal skills
- High language proficiency in English and Chinese
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications
- Immediate available is an advantage.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Admin & HR, Clerk|