Business: Property Management, 150 staffs in Hong Kong.
benefit : 5.5 days, 13 months+bonus, bank, medical, 16 Al
- Degree holder.
- 8 years experience in HR in sizeable company in Property
- All round of HR
- Work closely with line departments to provide full range of HR services and advice, including recruitment, payroll, manpower planning, staff cases and C&B initiatives
- Conduct Hong Kong in compliance with legal and audit requirements
- Coordinate and handle the annual salary review exercise and performance management
- Participate in salary and benefits benchmarking, market data analysis and provide recommendations for enhancement
- Manage annual budget projection and headcount management
- Prepare and compile various regular reports such as annual budget assumption, headcount, cost allocation, cost control, leave analysis and other ad hoc analysis for senior management on need basis
- Review Human resource team in China
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Admin & HR, Clerk|