- Responsible for Human resources operation support on staff movement, employee communication & report preparation;
- Responsible recruitment functions like job postings, scanning resumes and conducting interviews;
- Prepare monthly headcount reports and organizational charts;
- Handle the extension of work visa and China visa application;
- Assist in staff activities e.g. Training program, orientation program, Christmas party, annual dinner and Company outing;
- Assist daily operations of HRIS, including input new joiner profile;
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the superior and/or their designate from time to time.
- University degree in Human Resources Management / Business Administration or related disciplines.
- At least 2-3 years relevant working experience in Human Resources functions.
- Well-versed in Hong Kong employment ordinance and employment related legislations.
- Good presentation and facilitation skills.
- Able to communicate with staff of all levels.
- High proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge in Mandarin is a plus.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Officer – Human Resources.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Admin & HR, Clerk|