benefit: 5 days work, double pay, performance bonus, medical scheme etc
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task, and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyses information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artefacts as needed, i.e. Functional requirements, Business Requirements Document, Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs etc.
- Utilize his experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies required.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project scopes
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Degree holder or higher in related disciplines
- Over 10 years relevant working experiences, and with at least 5 years in IT project management position in Trading, Buying office
- Strong business senses and working experiences in Sourcing / Trading would be advantages
- Strong analytical and process project management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Strong technical experience including proficiency in SQL and superior knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of Power BI would be advantages
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts, technical staff
- Good team player and have the ability to train, lead and mentor team member. In addition, he / she should also be highly analytical, creative thinkers and problem-solvers
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Information Technology (IT)|