- Develop and maintain the company’s information security systems to ensure that safeguard computer files against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure and to meet emergency data processing needs.
- Introduce all necessary security measures to ensure that data systems are secure from data loss or misuse.
- Responsible for the development, review, and certification of all back-up and disaster recovery procedures and plans.
- Coordinate and communicate with subsidiaries of IT Department to execute and implement the IT control projects and related issues.
- Establish and maintain all necessary information technology procedures and guidelines and ensure that all systems are supported by the documentation and manuals
- Interact with all levels of employee on internal and external operations that are impacted by the capture, storage, processing and dissemination of information.
- Evaluates the feasibility of modifications to, or replacement of, hardware.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Information Technology or other relevant disciplines
- 2 years related working experience especially factory plant in Mainland China
- Good knowledge and practical experience on managing MS SQL client Server Database
- Administration (e.g. MS SQL 2008/2012) and Oracle.
- Knowledge of Network, firewall, router and IP-VPN
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Engineering, Information Technology (IT)|