- To identify opportunities and to optimize logistics operations flow.
- To Track and trace supply chain expense and cost saving of each origin project.
- Follow up tender
- Process improvement
- Assess current operational flow processes, suggest process optimization initiatives to reduce logistics cost and improve efficiency.
- Design a standard workflow for each project and coordinate with different Logistics Service Providers to achieve same level of service performance on Origin projects.
- Check and supervise freight forwarder monthly invoices to ensure they are invoicing us correctly and maintain correct calculation of CFS refunds.
- Responsible for all sea/air/rail freight flow operations in Asia.
- Make sure the shipment window was respected and support to solve the problems with the forwarders and shipping lines, organize the goods transportation in respect of delivery time.
- Liaise with Logistics Service Providers and internal parties for shipment arrangement.
- Monitor Logistics Service Providers performance.
- Responsible for Logistics related enquiries.
- Responsible for the ad hoc assignments, analysis and reporting request.
- Follow up pending operational issues with carriers
- University graduated in logistic
- 5 years in logistic in process improvement or project management in forwarder
- Proficiency in written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Powerpoint, Excel, Word).
- Well-organized, detailed, strong leadership skills, proactive, Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Logistics, Freight Forwarding, Shipping, Supply Chain, Procurement|