Our client is a subsidiary of a sizable MNC listed in the UK.
It provides electronic products (own products) by using OEM suppliers, and it is looking for qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Benefit: 5 Day work, double pay, 14AL, Medical, etc
- Plan and execute supply chain social and product compliance programme to meet responsible sourcing policy, international legislations and industry norms.
- Manage supply chain social and product compliance programme & projects complying standards in human right, health & safety, environmental performance, company ethics, hazardous substance criteria and carbon zero.
- Liaise with suppliers to complete corrective action requests in timely manner and comply with social and product compliance standards.
- Develop and executive supply chain trainings and improvement projects.
- Support headquarters to establish, maintain, consolidate and analyse supply chain compliance date systemically.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- At least 5 years experiences in social and product compliance audit, working experience in product sourcing is an advantage.
- Degree in quality management, chemical studies or engineering.
- Knowledge of electronic factory operation, management system certification, social compliance standards & relevant legal requirements (e.g. RBA, SMETA, BSCI, SA8000 etc.), hazardous substance regulations (e.g. REACH, ROHS etc.).
- Knowledge in energy saving, GHG verification, LCA, conflict minerals will be an advantage.
- Good in written English and Chinese. Fluent in speaking English and Mandarin.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||QA/QC, Compliance|