With satisfactory profits in 2021 and 2022, our client provides luxury cosmetic packaging to global cosmetic brands. It is expanding and looking for qualified candidates to fill the following new position:
Benefits: 5-day, 20AL, 13 mon +bonus, 9am-530pm, medical, WFH, etc.
- l Initial project planning and quotation, integrating technical feasibility, sourcing, cost analysis, lead time, production control and logistics.
- l Liaise with sales and customers to obtain new briefs and define specify requirements and expectations.
- l Coordinate chair the internal project kick off meeting to outline the best proposal.
- l Evaluate and determine supply chain after business award.
- l Coordinate internal staff & resources to lead ODM/OEM products development.
- l Track project progress and provide regular updates to sales and customers.
- l Oversee order management to ensure operation efficiency, customer satisfaction and on-time delivery.
- l Support the project manager to perform risk management to minimize potential risks.
- l Diploma or Degree holder in Business / Manufacturing Management or related disciplines.
- l Minimum 5 years’ experience of project management and sourcing, preferably in metal and plastic consumer products.
- l Ability to handle autonomously projects and deal with sourcing, cost analysis, purchasing, production control and logistics.
- l Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese with excellent communication and presentation skills.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)