Own brand fabric and Yarn Trading, Factory
- Annual marketing strategies planning & budgeting for such as trade show schedule, seasonal event, social media, and advertising, etc.
- Directly managed the graphic design team to create a strong cohesive brand image by printing, digital advertising design such as event invitations, product launching, video shooting, booth design, and collection shade card.
- To support marketing director in the planning and execution of a full range of marketing programmes
- To liaise and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders on event management, ensuring all activities are in best practice and in line with the guidelines;
- To assist in developing the visual and content of marketing materials, including copywriting of presentation materials/ speeches, press releases, advertorials and other corporate literature;
- To perform any other duties as assigned by the Marketing director and/or his delegates from time to time;
- Degree in Marketing or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years’ in fabric or garment or Yarn in Factory
- Proactive, flexible and independent, work well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent command of both English (written and spoken) and Putonghua
- Have hands-on experience in event management;
- Have digital production skills including copy editing, headline writing and story packaging;
- Have knowledge in using Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Strong inter-personal & presentation skills, capable in direct contact with business partners (local & abroad) & work under minimal supervision
- Aggressive, self motivated, independent and able to work under pressure
- Occasional travel to abroad and China
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||E-commerce, Digital Marketing|