- Plan and develop ATL & BTL marketing tactics and design assets align with regional brand directions
- Create engaging and rewarding brand experience through relevant consumer touchpoints
- Manage brands’ social media channels and official website.
- Manage designers and design assets for all marketing execution
- Plan and control promotional budget with effective evaluation
- Ensure smooth & effective executive of marketing plans to build brand awareness with distributors in regions
- At least 3 years or above work experience as Marketing manager level
- Proactive, self-motivated, team player with can-do attitude
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Career preferably in Toy/Children product
- Immediate available is highly preferable
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||E-commerce, Digital Marketing, Sales & Marketing|