- Preparation of tender, job budget, drawings and equipment submission
- Perform project planning and site activities
- Coordinate with clients, main contractors and consultants and sub-contractors
- Assist in prepare of payment, variation claim and negotiation
- Handle electrical installation works
- Higher Diploma or above in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
- At least 3 years relevant experience in Electrical Installation Works (Less experience as Assistant Engineer)
- Proficient in using MS Applications and AutoCAD etc.
- Holder of REW Grade B or above are preferred
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Engineering, Others|