- Liaise with overseas customers in order confirmation and handle their daily enquiries.
- Communicate with China factories and internal parties
- Ensure accurate and on-time production orders, order status reports and delivery time schedule, etc
- Coordinate samples development and delivery on time and prepare for customer presentation
- Follow up the whole merchandising process from product development until production
- Prepare product related documents and reports
- Handle ad hoc assignments as required.
- High diploma or above in Sales and Marketing or related discipline;
- Minimum 4 years merchandising or trading work experience.
- Experience in handling USA and Europe markets will be an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and time management skill
- Well-organized, self-motivated, flexible and able to work independently
- Good PC skill (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Chinese WP is essential)
- Occasionally travel to Mainland China is required
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
- less exp will consider Assistant Merchandiser
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Merchandising, Purchasing, Sourcing|