- Liaise with overseas customers in order confirmation and handle their daily enquiries.
- Communicate with China factories and internal parties
- Ensure accurate and on-time production orders, order status reports and delivery time schedule, etc
- Coordinate samples development and delivery on time and prepare for customer presentation
- Follow up the whole merchandising process from product development until production
- Prepare product related documents and reports
- Handle ad hoc assignments as required.
- High diploma or above in any discipline;
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant experience
- More experience will consider to be Merchandiser
- With experience in garden, outdoor furniture, camping, kitchenware
- Strong interpersonal and time management skill
- Well-organized, self-motivated, flexible and able to work independently
- Good PC skill (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Chinese WP is essential)
- Occasionally travel to Mainland China is required
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Merchandising, Purchasing, Sourcing|