Decoration and Furniture Engineering
- Assist in renovation of new shop, revamp, and reinstatement from planning to completion
- Site inspection & measurement
- Supervise & monitor of site progress with contractors, suppliers and furniture factory to ensure projects to be delivered as schedule with company standard
- To control and coordinate of project(s) from design to completion
- To ensure the project(s) complete on time, within budget, comply to/meet the quality standards and contract’s requirement
- To communicate with suppliers, contractors, end users, etc.
- Degree holder in Architecture / Interior Design / Building Surveying / or related disciplines
- Minimum 1 years’ relevant experience in project coordinator in fitting
- Good concept design, detailed working drawing and presentation skills
- Independent and motivated
- on site visit all the times
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Engineering, Others|