Posted 6 months ago
- Be responsible for the local IT team, its capacity, capability, and budget while providing ongoing advice to the local management leadership for the most suitable IT evolutions, their business cases, and a high standard of effective service delivery.
- Be responsible for effective IT project management, both for the IT department’s initiatives and where IT is a key stakeholder for initiatives from other business units. Lead on Business analysis and process design.
- Lead on Application Management (System architecture, implementation, testing)
- Lead pro-actively on topics of cybersecurity, IT risk, and business continuity planning for the IT operations and systems supporting the operations, as well as acquired entities.
- Communicate with internal & external stakeholders of all levels with confidence in presenting to non-technical and technical management and with other departments with a strong interest in digital evolution with high service orientation and towards user satisfaction.
- Degree in computer science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- 10 -15 years of experience in IT Management
- Good business acumen with technical know-how.
- Strong experience in project management, business analysis, and system design
- Information Security, IT Service Management
- Familiar with concepts and implementations of infrastructure major application software.
- Experience with computer hardware, operating systems, networking/WAN, end-user equipment, and business application technologies.
- Experience in database management systems (SQL Server, MySQL)
- Hands-on experience with ERP systems
- Good understanding of network (Cisco) server (Windows) and/or cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure)
- Good command of English, good in mandarin
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Information Technology (IT)|