Our client, which is an electronic products manufacturer, is looking for qualified candidates to fill the following position:
- l Lead the QA Team to plan, execute and monitor the quality programs and activities;
- l Enhance quality performance through early involvement from design stage and production process to ensure the quality is consistent;
- l Lead to conduct factory audits to ensure the suppliers complies with the quality standards and customer’s requirements;
- l Maintain and continuously improve the quality system and quality improvement programs;
- l Develop corrective and preventive plans to enhance quality performance;
- l Establish and manage Product Quality Plan to ensure the compliance of safety standards and customer’s requirements;
- l Holder of high diploma or degree.
- l At least 5 years working experience in quality assurance supervision on consumer electronic products.
- l With past working experience in ISO-9001 and operation in China factory.
- l Familiar with UL, CE international safety standard operation and document control.
- l Good in spoken of Putonghua and good in written of Chinese.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||QA/QC, Compliance|