Posted 2 months ago
This position is report to QA Manager:
- Assist to follow up the operations of the QA team to ensure the compliance of the corporate quality, delivery, lab testing, inspection, and factory compliance standards.
- Assist to work with 3rd party test houses and vendors to ensure all lines are tested and labeled in accordance with Concession partners/ legal requirements.
- Provide support to vendors by regularly reviewing their testing performance, purchasing production systems, and advising on new strategies and process as necessary to improve legal compliance.
- Liaise with merchandising teams and vendors for quality improvement and problem solving during the production process.
- Assist to follow up the Concession partners audit program. Liaise with vendor/test house to ensure audits are carried out and follow up with vendor on audit results.
- Assist to build a systematic QA system by developing workflow, procedures, and policy and inspection programs.
- Set up training programs to vendors to ensure that quality standards are maintained.
- Follow up special/ad hoc projects.
- Degree in Quality Management, Industrial Engineering, or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in supervisory level in quality inspection, lab testing, factory compliance fields
- Familiar with US & EU & China testing standard and legislation.
- Strong product quality knowledge in fashion accessories, handbags and/or apparel
- Possessing a legal qualification recognized in the EU or NA
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Mandarin, and Cantonese
- Good PC and report writing skills.
- Proactive, good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Corporate mind with good business ethics
- Frequent travel mainly in Asia
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Engineering, QA/QC, Compliance|