Requirements and Responsibilities
- Typically requires a minimum 8-10 years of experience in electronic production quality assurance and control in Audio, EMS/ Charger
- Bachelor’s degree Electronic Engineering. Also, any relevant engineering experience of at least 8 years in wireless industry may apply
- Prefer to proven experience in QA life cycle, from test plan, test execution, reporting bugs to closing defects.
- Lead a team to design, implement and manage an effective and efficient QA & Environmental system and conduct regular QMS & EMS Audits on the compliance and improvement.
- Quality the new products before mass production and monitor the field quality of products, then coordinate to take immediate countermeasures or improvement actions.
- Conduct regular production process audit to ensure production quality & processes comply with the customer & company requirements and Products Safety Listed requirements as well.
- Liaise & coordinate with customer representatives; regular FUS & Safety Marks Listed auditors, QMS & EMS auditors on the Factory QMS / EMS & Safety Audit, also ensure the execution of corrective action and compliance with statutory & agreed specifications
- Familiarized with Bluetooth, Wireless, Audio and QI products in the market.
- Stay in China
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||QA/QC, Compliance|