- Responsible for supervising a team of engineers in product design review,product testing, conducting quality & production process audit, handling vendor assessment & approval and monitoring supplier’s quality improvement program.
- Degree or above in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Industrial Engineering or related disciplines
- At least 6 – 8 years relevant experience in manufacturing of consumer electronic with at least 2 years in managerial level
- Good knowledge of ISO9001, ISO14001 and international safety standards preferred
- Solid experience in managing quality issues and product testing
- Good communication and supervisory skill
- Meticulous, cost-conscientious, initiative with good analytical and problem solving skill
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Engineering, QA/QC, Compliance|