Posted 4 months ago
Our client, which is an consumer electronic products manufacturer, is looking for qualified candidates to fill the following position:
- Lead a team to design, implement and manage an effective and efficient QA & Environmental system and conduct regular QMS & EMS Audits on the compliance and improvement.
- Quality the new products before mass production and monitor the field quality of products, then coordinate to take immediate countermeasures or improvement actions
- Conduct regular production process audit to ensure production quality & processes comply with the customer & company requirements and Products Safety Listed requirements as well.
- Liaise & coordinate with customer representatives; regular FUS & Safety Marks Listed auditors, QMS & EMS auditorson the Factory QMS / EMS & Safety Audit, also ensure the execution of corrective action and compliance with statutory & agreed specifications
- Bachelor of Electronics / Mechanical, Manufacturing / Industrial Engineering or Quality Engineering / relevant disciplines
- At least 10 years’ experience in electronics(Audio or Consumer Electronic or SDA or EMS ….etc) manufacturing industry, with at least 5 years at managerial position
- Experience in sizable manufacturers is a plus
- Possessing solid knowledge on QMS ISO9001 / EMS ISO14001, International Environmental Acts: RoHS & REACH, Products Safety Standards and regulations: UL / CSA / MET / CCC / KTI. etc.
- Strong leadership with good people management and development ability, good coaching and problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Ability to coordinate across departments, deal with ambiguity and willingness to accept challenging assignments.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Engineering, QA/QC, Compliance|