- The appointee will be involved in assessment exercises in academic areas, and conduct projects related to quality assurance of education and training programmes.
- Major duties may include conducting assessment exercises; assisting in relevant research and consultancy work, liaison with institutions, government bureaux, and professional bodies; supporting the development of guidelines and procedures, and other internal and external development activities; and management of databases.
- 2- 5 year in Reigstrar or Marketing Research
- The successful candidate should have good organisation, communication and interpersonal skills; good written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua);
- High proficiency in MS Office and Chinese word processing
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Admin & HR, Clerk, Others|