- To deploy, monitor, administer and maintain IT infrastructure systems and equipment to provide a secure and reliable operations environment for the Company in both Hong Kong and PRC sites.
- To perform and manage both on site and off site backups by using Backup Exec and Cloud Backup
- To perform periodical recovery drill test and recovery procedures
- To monitor all computer systems & network equipment and perform preventive actions to prevent unplanned outage.
- To provide second line support to Help Desk and End users
- To performance configuration and administration of Microsoft Servers includes Active Directory, Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SharePoint Server and Microsoft SMS.
- To provide support and maintain the SAP server system.
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science or related disciplines
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience in systems and network support
- Holder of Microsoft Enterprise Administrator is an asset
- Willing to learn, self-motivated and a good team player
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English & Chinese (including Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Travel to PRC / overseas sometime
- Immediate available will be highly preferred
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Information Technology (IT)|