Company size: 100 staff in HK.
- Be a key player of our Dynamics 365 ERP implementation team, work with ERP development vendor in responsible for system design & development, system testing, implementation, support and maintenance
- Participate in business requirement analysis
- Look after the EDI, ETL process between D365 and other systems
- Collaborate with China and departments to conduct UAT and continuously improve system quality
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Over 3 years of hands-on experience with ERP / 365
- Solid experience in vendor management
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server is a must
- Experience in designing and developing extensions/customizations for Dynamics 365 will be an advantage.
- Work independently and good team player
- Experience in ERP implementation in manufacturing will be a definite advantage
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great communication skills and presentation
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese & Mandarin
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Information Technology (IT)|