Posted 2 months ago
- Diploma in accounting
- 3 years in treasury in accounting
- Manage daily cash liquidity position in KPI level
- Handle internal and external payments by bank transfer
- Update and monitor facility utilization
- Manage drawdown and repayments of loans and maintain proper record;
- Compile data for treasury related reports, such as analytical reports & FX reports
- Handle foreign exchange operations
- Monitor bank account opening & closure, cash pool administration, deposit placement, etc.
- Provide back office support on treasury operations
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance|