Business: Well-known Fashion Retailer and their market includes HK, China, East and Southeast Asia
- Provide guidance and manage distributors/franchisees store visual merchandising across East and Southeast Asia markets
- Manage stores image and ensure consistent and effective executions.
- Written of SOP for generic VM standards as well as seasonal window & in-store display guidelines.
- Work closely with in-house merchandising and marketing team and distributors/franchisees to develop display campaign concept. Brainstorm display solutions to meet business goals. Design, develop and source display tools (signages, props etc.) whenever necessary.
- Supervise and monitor distributors/franchisees on VM executions. Conduct store visits to ensure visual standards and guidelines are followed.
- Provide training to distributors/franchisees on VM.
- Work with agency on developing store concept and create guideline for markets. Review and feedback floor plan from distributors/franchisees, and follow up on approval for new store opening.
- Establish and manage VM KPI for distributors/franchisees
- Bachelor Degree of Visual Merchandising / Design or related discipline
- 6 years experience in visual merchandising in apparel. With APAC regional exposure is an asset.
- Athleisure and Sportswear experience will be an advantage.
- Creativity, Organization & analytical skills, Multi-tasking, Decision making, Interpersonal & Communication skills
- Hands-on technical drawing technique and graphic design i.e. Computer literate AI, Photoshop, MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
- Fluent Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin) and English
- Less experience will consider to be Senior Visual Merchandiser.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Design, Merchandising, Purchasing, Sourcing|