- Supervise the daily operation of warehouse and logistics team
- Liaise with clients and various parties to ensure the logistics flow is smooth
- Handle Inbound/Outbound documents and prepare reports
- Leading VAS production and train workers;
- To assist department manager in setting up/compliance with standard operation procedures, KPIs and policies;
- To assist project implementation.
- To perform other tasks and duties as required by the Company.
- Higher Diploma/Associate Degree or above;
- With minimum of 3-year experience in forwarding/warehousing field of which at least 1 year of supervisory experience;
- Good knowledge in warehouse workflow(WMS/ERP) and VAS production;
- Good communication & interpersonal skills;
- Customer-oriented with strong problem solving skill;
- Willing to learn and take extra responsibility for new assignment;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications;
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua).
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)