- Assist the department to proceed recruitment, staff relations, compensation and benefits, tax administration, MPF, preparing employment contract, etc.
- Monitor and update staff leave records and attendance records
- Provide all round and daily administrative support
- Office support and outdoor duties, including document collection and delivery etc.
- Assist in ad-hoc duties as required
- HKDSE / F.5 or above
- 1 years of relevant hands-on work experience.
- Fresh graduate will also be considered.
- Proficient of Outlook & Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Power-Point). Chinese Word Processing is a must
- Fluent in Cantonese, Average in English and Mandarin.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Admin & HR, Clerk|