Our client is a perfume retailer is looking for caliber candidates to apply their position:
- To support the delivery of effective marketing and communications campaigns for B2C and B2B.
- To contribute towards the production of creative social media content via channels that include Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, xiaohongshu and website.
- Liaise with designer to produce marketing materials such as brochures, leaflet, sales presentations, videos, press release and other marketing collateral etc.
- To support delivery of training materials, content development, marketing proposals as well as general and ad hoc event organization.
- To support with day to day marketing activities, and FAQS.
- Handle ad hoc tasks as assigned by management.
- Degree holder in Journalism, Media, Communication, Marketing, or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in copywriting and content development
- Experience in digital journalism, social media and SEO and SEM is an advantage
- Strong presentation and communication skills in English and Chinese
- Basic in French is an advantage
- Possess positive attitude and strong sense of responsibility
- Self-starter who can work independently and is able to demonstrate creative and critical thinking
- Good Team Player
- Organized, detailed, thorough
- Immediate availability is preferred
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Others, Sales & Marketing|