Posted 7 months ago
- The appointee will be responsible for providing general administrative support to one or more units.
- Major duties may include providing logistical support for accreditation exercises, qualifications assessment, workshops/ seminars/ meetings and other quality assurance activities;
- Handling enquiries, correspondence and counter service; maintaining the filing system; data entry, processing and records management.
- Higher Diploma or an Associate Degree or academic qualification comparable to HKQF Level 4.
- We are looking for an individual who is self-motivated, mature, meticulous and responsible and has a service-oriented attitude.
- The successful candidate should have good organisation, communication and interpersonal skills; good written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua);
- High proficiency in MS Office and Chinese word processing. Experience, qualifications and potential in digital technology related application will be an advantage.
- Fresh graduates will also be considered.
- Admin works, customer enquiries.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Customer Services|