Posted 10 months ago
Items: Garment Accessories
- F.5 or above,
- At least 2 years relevant experience customer service coordinator / product developer in zipper, button, label, Printing, packaging box or Fabric
- Work with suppliers/vendors on technical issue throughout development process
- Identify potential suppliers and materials to meet current and future sourcing needs
- Partner with US team on pricing/cost analysis on different specs
- Maintain and manage product details, cost, selling price, etc. in system.
- Develop and recommend materials and construction techniques to meet or exceed goals
- Report to Manager to ensure development strategy is aligned and meet the cost targets, capability and lead time requirements
- Assist in new staff training, monitoring and enforcing compliance, improving quality of product to exceed commitments and assuring customer satisfaction.
- Setting up SOP, product development checklist in accordance with customer requirement.
- Work closely with design & QA team members to execute product layout and test protocol according to time and action
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Customer Services|