• Degree in Engineering of Electronics or related disciplines.
• 8-10 years+ working experience in electronic industry.
• Knowledge of safety requirements/import regulations/compliance standards of electronic products for US and European markets.
• Solid experience in Bluetooth and wireless audio products is essential.
• With analytical mind, self-motivated altitude and can work independently.
• Able to communicate with overseas offices or customers.
• Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Lead and manage electronic engineers assigned to new product development projects.
- Responsible for the quality and approve the electronic design and manufacturing process for parts as well as for product designs created by the electronic engineer assigned to the project.
- Work with industrial designers, software engineers, mechanical engineers, manufacturing engineers and quality assurance engineers to ensure compliance of customer specifications with highest product, quality and within cost targets.
- Manage design issues including system architecture, schematics, PCB layouts, software and manufacturability issues associated with the product development
- Define specifications for whole products and electronic parts to ensure product quality, production yield and product reliability
- Manage product development progress including product and assembly costs as well as schedule adherence.
- Develop, train and provide guidance to engineers in various levels in order to ensure the electronic design section have the capabilities to meet medium and long term company development needs.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)