- Provide secretarial support to CEO and Directors.
- Organize and prioritize day-to-day activities
- Perform all-round secretarial duties including schedule meetings and appointments, maintain updated filing system, budgeting, preparing minutes, business correspondence and management reports, etc.
- Provide office administration support and perform ad hoc assignments as required
- Degree or above with formal secretarial training
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a secretary/administrator and at least two years’ experience in a supervisory role
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Mature, detail-minded, self-motivated and responsible
- Conversant with MS office applications and Chinese word processing
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Immediate availability is preferred.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Admin & HR, Clerk|